Visiting Angels of South Elgin is looking for motivated, dependable CNAs and Caregivers to provide high-quality homecare in the greater South Elgin, IL area.
Visiting Angels South Elgin is committed to our most reliable and responsible CNAs and Caregivers. Visiting Angels’ caregivers have a sense of belonging and enjoy working for our agency.
CNA/Caregiver - Part Time/Full Time- Home Care
We are seeking qualified and experienced CNA and/or caregivers. Key responsibilities include assisting seniors; light housekeeping; meal preparation; medication reminders and bathing/hygiene assistance.
Currently seeking: Private Duty Part Time / Full Time Caregivers
Please read and meet ALL requirements before responding.
- Current licensed CNA
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience working with seniors
- CPR Certified
- Provide professional references
- Live within 20 miles of South Elgin
- Active email address and cell phone
- Punctual and dependable
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to follow directions
- Flexible hours
- Background checks required to include previous employment, character references and criminal history